S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
after a Burger King employee called

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
after a Burger King employee called
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message after a Burger King employee called Répondre en citant
GREEN BAY, Wis. Kevin Martin Spurs Jersey . - Clay Matthews biceps are getting movie-star treatment.The Green Bay Packers offensive linemen are showing off their fancy footwork in a film about an a cappella competition.A cameo appearance by Matthews, and linemen T.J. Lang, Josh Sitton, David Bakhtiari and Don Barclay in a new trailer for the upcoming movie Pitch Perfect 2 drew about as much chatter Thursday after practice as coach Mike McCarthys prolific offence.Even McCarthy is impressed.I got a free T-shirt out of the deal, McCarthy joked. I was excited about it. Its big stuff in my household and Im the only that has the T-shirt. So I got a lot of jealous kids and a jealous wife over my Pitch Perfect 2 T-shirt.The movie comes out in May. The Hollywood buzz provided a brief but pleasant diversion from the more pressing matter of getting ready for Sundays game against the Minnesota Vikings.Matthews was limited for a second straight day with what appears to be a minor groin injury. The star linebacker said he doesnt think that hell have any limitations Sunday.Lang was limited with a left ankle injury, while Sitton was limited with a left big toe injury. The Packers best offensive linemen are following the same practice blueprint that theyve had the last couple weeks with their lingering ailments.The injuries havent affected the quality of play. The line is keeping quarterback Aaron Rodgers clean and upright. McCarthy has said this line, which includes rookie centre Corey Linsley, left tackle David Bakhtiari and right tackle Bryan Bulaga, has a chance to be one of his best starting fives in his nine seasons as head coach.The line has allowed just one sack overall in the last two games, during which the Packers have outscored opponents a combined 108-34.I think its the best line that Ive been a part of. I havent been shy about saying that all year, Sitton, a seven-year veteran, said this week. We just keep grinding and keep working at practice and finding ways to get better.But enough about football.Only football questions, Bakhtiari deadpanned when approached by a media throng at his locker about the movie.It started with a Twitter post in the off-season by Bakhtiari, a fan of the initial Pitch Perfect, which stars Anna Kendrick as a college freshman who joins an all-girls singing group and competes against a rival all-male group on campus.According to Bakhtiari, movie producer Max Handelman first read about his interest in the movie after seeing a couple articles online. Handelman then started following Bakhtiari on Twitter.Lang had a slightly different take.If you talk to Bakhtiari, he will definitely refute it. But basically started with him tweeting at all the producers and everybody, telling them what big fans we are. You could research that for yourself — true story, Lang said tongue-in-cheek. And, basically, just begging them to let us in their movie, which is kind of embarrassing.Not embarrassing enough, though, for the quintet to make the cameos. They were also joined by Rodgers younger brother, Jordan Rodgers, in the scene filmed in June.I put myself out there saying, Id love to be a part of the film, Bakhtiari said. We worked around a lot of obstacles. It wasnt easy. You have five high-profile NFL football players, trying to schedule within a month and a half they have to film.The trailer online shows the quintet onstage wearing dark suits at what appears to be the start of a singing competition. Lang, Matthews and Sitton stand in front, before the two linemen pull down on Matthews tear-away jacket sleeves.The pony-tailed linebacker then strikes a pose as if he was celebrating a sack.Obviously, as a fan of the original Pitch Perfect movie, David Bakhtiari and his affinity for social media and reaching out to other people — in weird, direct messages, and replies — was somehow able to get in the right touch with other people and to me like that, Matthews said. So I thank him for his creepiness.Lang said the Green Bay five had just one song, lasting no more than 45 seconds. He didnt want to give away the tune. The scene in the movie was pretty short.For us, most of us being offensive linemen, we dont get exposure like that very often, Lang said. To be a part of that, to be a part of the big screen, we had a lot of fun.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Genaro Armas at http://twitter.com/GArmasAP Kawhi Leonard Jersey . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence. Kyle Anderson Spurs Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. http://www.authenticspursauthority.com/t-shirts-c-1/ . The Opening Day starter played 53 games this season hitting .192 with nine home runs and 25 RBI. Red Sox manager John Farrell has decided to start Jose Iglesias at third base as of late instead of Middlebrooks. TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Jameis Winston has been benched for the first half of Saturdays game against Clemson after making "offensive and vulgar" comments about women and Florida State officials say that the quarterback will undergo internal discipline. The decision was announced Wednesday in a joint statement by Florida State interim President Dr. Garnett S. Stokes and athletic director Stan Wilcox. Several students tweeted Winston stood on campus Tuesday and shouted a lascivious comment about female anatomy that may have derived from an internet meme. The president and AD said, "As the universitys most visible ambassadors, student-athletes at Florida State are expected to uphold at all times high standards of integrity and behaviour that reflect well upon themselves, their families, coaches, teammates, the Department of Athletics and Florida State University. Student-athletes are expected to act in a way that reflects dignity and respect for others." The 20-year-old Winston addressed his inappropriate comments before Wednesdays practice at his weekly press conference, saying: "I have to tone it down." The Heisman Trophy winner gave a statement in which he added, "I just want to apologize to my university, my coaches and my teammates. Im not a me person, but in that situation it was a selfish act. Thats not how you do things. I really want to apologize to my teammates because I have now made a selfish act for them." Winstons latest poor off-field decision comes when Florida State is under scrutiny. Florida State is currently under investigation by the Department of Education for the way it handles reports of sexual assault, including a case involving Winston. The investigation was prompted by a complaint from a FSU student who says Winston assaulted her in 2012. Florida State Attorney Willie Meggs declined to press charges against Winston last fall. A lawyer for the woman says the university is currently conducting its own investigation of that incident. Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher had said earlier Wednesday that the quarterback would be held accountable for his "derogatory" remarks. "Its not something we want or were indicative of and its not a good decision," Fisher said. "It was something that has to be addressed. "You cant make certain statements that are derogatory or inflammatory in any way toward any person, race, gender," said Fisher, whose top-ranked Seminoles host No. Dennis Rodman Jersey. 22 Clemson on Saturday in an Atlantic Coast Conference showdown. "The statements in which you make are always going to be made more public than statements that other individuals make," the coach said. "And thats just the nature of the business of who you are and what you are. Thats the situation it is and you have to understand that." Winston is no stranger to unwanted attention. While playing for Florida State baseball team, he was suspended for three games and completed 20 hours of community service after acknowledging he stole $32 worth of crab legs from a local grocery store in April. He faced criticism nationwide and was the subject of taunts and jokes in print, online and on social media. Winston has had other run-ins with police since enrolling at Florida State. Police questioned Winston and other FSU players in November 2012 after 13 windows were broken at an apartment complex near Doak Campbell Stadium after an apparent BB gun battle. That same month, Winston and teammate Chris Casher were held at gunpoint by campus police for hunting squirrels. The two told police they were shooting squirrels with a pellet gun along a bike trail. Police were also called after a Burger King employee called to complain that Winston was stealing soda. Winston was not arrested in any of those three incidents. The Seminoles rolled over Clemson last season 51-14 en route to a national championship. Winston threw for 444 yards, three touchdowns and ran for another score in a game that put him in the drivers seat for the Heisman trophy. "I want to be out on the field with my team, but I did something, so I have to accept the consequences," Winston said. "Im going to apologize to my team. Were not going to think about that, because we dont think about negative things. Were going to think about moving forward and winning the game." Florida State sports information director Elliott Finebloom asked for football-related questions only after Winston read his statement. He did not allow Winston to answer three different questions during the nearly nine-minute session. The last time ended the press conference. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

Mer 25 Juil - 04:46 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 25 Juil - 04:46 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation