S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
e in here and adde its happening to a loved one." Gle

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
e in here and adde its happening to a loved one." Gle
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message e in here and adde its happening to a loved one." Gle Répondre en citant
NEW YORK -- Andrew Wiggins walked proudly across the stage to take his spot as the NBAs No. Brendan Shanahan Jersey . 1 overall draft pick, the culmination of a path hes been pointed down for years. The Cleveland Cavaliers selected the 19-year-old sensation from Vaughan, Ont., making Wiggins the second consecutive Canadian theyve taken with the top pick. The Cavs selected Anthony Bennett -- Wiggins longtime teammate growing up -- in the No. 1 spot last year. Wiggins said the ripple effect in Canada will be "huge," and hes proud of that fact. "It opens doors for all the youth in Canada, it gives them hope," Wiggins said. "Coming up when I was in Canada, I wasnt ranked, I wasnt known. I didnt really have any offers or anything like that. I just kept my head straight, kept working on my game, and look where I am today. "I just think it gives everyone in Canada hope that they can do the same thing and accomplish whatever I do. Because its possible if they work hard." Wiggins was the star on an historic night for Canadian basketball. Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ont., went eighth to the Sacramento Kings, and Tyler Ennis of Brampton, Ont., was selected 18th by the Phoenix Suns. Dwight Powell of Toronto was drafted by the Charlotte Hornets 45th overall, but was reportedly traded, along with veteran centre Brendan Haywood, to the Cavaliers for swingman Alonzo Gee. No more than three Canadians had ever been drafted in the same year. No country other than the U.S. had ever had back-to-back No. 1 picks. Wiggins had been intensely focused on the top spot, chalking it up to his competitive nature. So confident was he on Thursday night at Barclays Center, he chose a killer suit jacket that screamed No. 1 -- a black Waraire Boswell jacket with a white floral print. He finished it off with a black bow tie and oversized black glasses. "We just wanted to do something different, really stand out, try to win it on both ends, the stylish points and to come No. 1," Wiggins said of the suit that was specially designed for him. In a draft that has been maybe the mostly highly anticipated in a decade, Wiggins has long been touted as the top pick. The six-foot-eight guard has been called possibly the biggest star since LeBron James. Hes been in the spotlight for years -- a YouTube video of him dunking with ease as a 13-year-old has almost five million views. "A thousand thoughts are going through my head right now," Wiggins said. "Its a dream come true. ... "Going to high school and college, the opportunity and possibility of going No. 1 came into talk. And now I accomplished that, so its just a crazy feeling right now. I dont even know how I feel. It doesnt even feel real right now." When his name was called, Wiggins slipped on a maroon Cleveland hat, hugged his dad Mitchell and mom Marita, and then strode on stage to shake hands with commissioner Adam Silver, who was calling the first round for the first time since replacing David Stern. Wiggins makes it three Canadians playing in Cleveland -- the Cavs took forward Tristan Thompson of Brampton, Ont., fourth overall in the 2011. "I played with Tristan for a summer of AAU, and I played with Anthony for a while on the AAU circuit and on the national level too, so Im just excited," Wiggins said. "The chemistry is already there with those guys because I played with them already. I think big things are to come." The six-foot-eight guard is genetically-gifted -- hes the son of an NBA player and Olympic sprinter. He called Thursday night a "huge moment" for his family, including his brothers Nick, who played college basketball at Wichita State, and Mitchell Jr., who plays at Southeastern University. "Especially because my parents were pro athletes before, now they can kind of live the dream again through me, and just watch their youngest son do something special with his life, and play at the highest level of basketball," Wiggins said. "We cherish moments like this. Its great, great for us." The Cavaliers are hoping to bring James back to Cleveland, and if that happened, a new teammate would be glad to welcome him. "I want to win," Wiggins said. "If he wants to win, wed be good together." Milwaukee selected Duke forward Jabari Parker with the No. 2 pick, while Wiggins Kansas teammate Joel Embiid -- a big question mark going into the draft after he underwent surgery for a stress fracture in his foot -- went third to Philadelphia. "He worked so hard," Wiggins said. "He didnt let nothing get to him. He always stayed motivated. So Im just proud. Its a proud moment for Kansas." Arizona forward Aaron Gordon went fourth to Orlando, followed by Australian guard Dante Exum to Utah. The Toronto Raptors selected Bruno Caboclo with their No. 20 pick. The Kings, meanwhile, looked to fill their shooting void by taking perhaps the best marksman available in the draft in Stauskas, a Michigan product whos a bit of a YouTube sensation himself -- his videos of throwing up three-pointers have hundreds of thousands of views. "This is a huge honour for me," Stauskas said. "This is something Ive been working towards since I was seven years old. The face that Im sitting here in front of all you guys now is just. . . I cant put this into words." The six-foot-six Stauskas celebrated with an orchestrated handshake with his dad Paul -- the two slapped hands and then threw up three-point matching goggles, Stauskass trademark gesture whenever he drained a three at Michigan. "A planned handshake that we thought of last night," Stauskas said. "I always just throw up the three goggles. So I thought it was only appropriate I did it here. . . It was a little pressure, but he got it right. So Im happy." Three Canadians had been drafted in the same year twice before -- it happened in 1983 (Leo Rautins, Stewart Granger, and Ron Crevier) and again in 2012 (Andrew Nicholson, Kris Joseph, and Robert Sacre). "I think this is a big year," said Ennis, a 19-year-old Syracuse point guard that the Raptors had been high on. "We had the No. 1 pick, we had Nik go in the lottery, myself. . . At the end of the night, Canada has something to be proud of." The new NBA Canadians join six other players from north of the border in the league -- Bennett, Thompson, Kelly Olynyk, Nicholson, Cory Joseph and Joel Anthony. Luke Witkowski Jersey . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. Ted Lindsay Jersey .com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. http://www.hockeyredwingsauthentic.com/authentic-gustav-nyquist-red-wings-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat.In December, Kevin Glenn was ecstatic about joining the Ottawa Redblacks. Now the veteran quarterback wants the CFL expansion squad to trade him elsewhere. On Dec. 15, a jubilant Glenn was seen in a family video celebrating after being named a first-round pick by Ottawa in the CFL expansion draft. Following two productive seasons with the Calgary Stampeders, the 13-year veteran was looking forward to leading a first-year franchise and being able to call the Redblacks his team. However, that sentiment changed Feb. 4 when Ottawa signed veteran Henry Burris to a lucrative multi-year contract and immediately named him its starter. On Feb. 11, TSN Reporter Farhan Lalji reported that the Redblacks were listening to offers after Glenn made a request to be moved. "Ive asked to be traded and it dates back to when the actual situation happened," Glenn told The Canadian Press on Thursday in his first public comments regarding his situation with Ottawa. "I really dont want to be part of the situation that is in Ottawa . . . Ive spoken to (head coach) Rick Campbell and (GM) Marcel Desjardins so they know." Burris, 38, was the CFLs passing leader the last two years with Hamilton before being released after free-agent quarterback Zach Collaros joined the Tiger-Cats. "I said I didnt want to do any media because I didnt want to do the back-and-forth stuff, I just left it up to them . . . it seems to me its been kind of dragging out to where it sometimes feels to me they dont care. The last I heard was it was at a standstill." Glenn said he initially asked to be released, but the Redblacks declined. "Its the waiting game and thats another thing that kind of takes a toll on a player because you dont know," Glenn said. "You wake up every morning wondering if this is the day youre going to get traded, is this the day theyll call and say theyre not trading you or youre not on the trading block anymore and they couldnt get anything done? "The whole process is tough but you just try to block it out. Im continuing to do the workouts and throwing the football as well as the other endeavours I do in the off-season." Ottawa GM Marcel Desjardins said hes working to accommodate Glenn. "I need to do whats in the best interest of our football team," he said. "Weve reached out to a few teams but at this point its certainly premature to say anything would actually happen." Desjardins said if he cant work out a trade, it will be up to Glenn to decide whether to report to the Redblacks. There have been suggestions that Glenn would not report to camp if he wasnt traded. "Put it this way, we are not going to release him," Desjardins said. "We have to be smart and put ourselves in the best position depth-wise at the quarterback position and thats what weve done." Dan Vertlieb, Glenns Vancouver-based agent, said hes hoping a suitable resolution can be reached. "Kevin and I have spoken with Ottawas front office on multiple occasions and made our feelings known," said Vertlieb. "At this point, the ball is in their court. "Were hopeful theyll find a way to resolve the situation in a timely manner." The five-foot-11, 205-pound Glenn was 20-8 as a starter replacing the injured Drew Tate over two seasons with Calgary. He guided the Stampeders to a Grey Cup berth in 2012 and top spot in the West Division in 13 with a league-best 14-4 record. "I think everyone could see in that video from my family how I felt (about going to Ottawa)," Glenn said. "But circumstances and things happened to where theres been a change of heart." Ottawa is the fifth stop of Glenns CFL career. Despite having never won a Grey Cup, the former Illinois State star has enjoyed a distinguished tenure in Canada, being named a finalist for the leagues outstanding player award in 07 and currently standing 10th in all-time passing yards with over 39,000. "My biggest thing is an opportunity and as a player I think I do have the right to say if this is a situation I really want to be part of," Glenn said. "Now, ultimately, we all know its not the players decision. "We get intoo this profession knowing in certain situations we sign a contract and dont have control after its signed. Frans Nielsen Jersey. But in my opinion everybody should work towards a common goal to rectify a situation." A consummate professional, the well-spoken Detroit native has also endured adversity. Hes been traded on three occasions -- including twice on the same day and in another deal involving Burris -- led a team to the Grey Cup but couldnt play in the big game due to a broken arm, been replaced as a starter, released and most recently left unprotected for the expansion draft. "One of the reasons why Im here today is because Ive gone through and been able to overcome situations like this and come out on top," Glenn said. Still, Glenn cant help but ask what else he needs to do to show hes worthy of being a CFL starter. "I do and sometimes I dont know the answer," he said. "You just have to continue to keep going. "People can say, Win a Grey Cup and this wont happen to you, but I beg to differ because I think it could still happen to you even if you did." Unfortunately for Glenn, there arent many CFL teams in the market for a starter. Tate is expected to be the No. 1 quarterback in Calgary but if hes injured again youngster Bo Levi Mitchell has shown significant promise. Winnipeg could potentially be an option despite having signed free-agent Drew Willy and acquiring Brian Brohm from Hamilton. Willy and Brohm both lack CFL experience, as does returnee Max Hall. Glenn is very familiar with the Manitoba capital, having spent five seasons there (2004-08). In 2007, he was a finalist for the CFLs outstanding player award and led the Bombers to a Grey Cup appearance but didnt play in the 23-19 loss to Saskatchewan after suffering a broken arm in the East Division final. Glenn admits he couldve stayed quiet and collected a paycheque in Ottawa. However, he believes his play in Calgary proves hes capable of playing well and at the very least deserves the chance to compete for a starting job. "I could sit back and collect a paycheque . . . but I feel its only right for me to feel this way after the two seasons Ive had," Glenn said. "It would be different if I was coming off a year where I struggled and didnt do what I did the past two years. "As a player, as a professional athlete, I have to have the mentality of Look, Ive done enough to be a starter. Ive taken teams to Grey Cups, Ive been nominated for the leagues outstanding player award, Im in the top-10 all-time. I have the confidence to say, Hey, I want to continue to keep playing. I dont want to necessarily sit on the bench." Glenn said while his situation is indeed frustrating, its not just that way for him only. "It also affects my family," he said. "My wife, kids, mother and father, sister-in-law, niece and brother all experienced the same joy (of Glenn being drafted by Ottawa) and thats what I think some people dont understand. "Your family experiences the same feelings you do when it comes to this game because theyre there, theyre with you when all this stuff happens so they get to see you being frustrated or happy. They know it because theyve lived it but sometimes its hard for even them to come to terms with it because its happening to a loved one." Glenn isnt bitter about his situation, adding its part of the game. But he feels its important people understand the personal element of a pro athletes life. "I understand there are plenty of people whod die to just have the contract with a pro team, I totally get that," he said. "I wake up every morning and have for the last 14 years feeling Im blessed to have been able to do something I love for this long. "But at the same time, were human beings, we still have feelings, we still have responsibilities we have to fulfil outside of sports and thats taking care of our family and doing it the best way we can. When these type of things happen where an organization now has control over whether or not youre playing or even have the opportunity whether or not to play I just want fans to understand that side of it and whats really going on." Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store NFL T-shirts From China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

Lun 23 Juil - 05:01 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 23 Juil - 05:01 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation