S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
rd for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title sh

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
rd for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title sh
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message rd for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title sh Répondre en citant
Young Sidney Crosby embarrassing defenders and talking hockey. C.J. Miles Jersey . (Penguins.com)In 1998, Chicago Blackhawks star Jonathan Toews was going the distance of the ice all by himself to snipe goals at the Brick tourney.In 2000, Steven Stamkos played in the Brick tournament and was a standout player, as hes most likely been at every level of hockey hes ever played.Tyler Seguin can be seen below flat out beating another player to the puck and (just about) going bar down over the young goaltenders head.Jamie Benn showing off his great hands, pulling off a spin-o-rama around a defender, before finishing the play with a nice wrist shot.Dion Phaneuf ripping slapshots since 95.Max Paccioretty absolutely rocks Peter Mueller in 98."Johnny Hockey" is known for his ability to "wow" and dazzle the crowd, and his skills as a young lad were just as electric.Ryan Nugent-Hopkins rips the one-timer top cheese!Dustin Byfuglien goes beast-mode through a bunch of other kids.Dany Heatley takes the pass in the slot and puts over the goalies glove.And here are some more pretty cool pictures of NHLers as kids.BiznastyJaromir JagrTie Domi OG Anunoby Jersey . For Sweed, a second round pick of the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2008, this will be his second go around in the CFL after previously having spent time with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Serge Ibaka Jersey .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. http://www.nbaraptorsonline.com/Authentic-Tracy-Mcgrady-Raptors-Jersey/ . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand.ATHENS, Greece - Costas Mitroglou and Mathieu Dossevi scored in the final 20 minutes to lead defending champion Olympiakos to a 2-0 win at nine-man Veria in the Greek league Sunday.Veria lost Sotiris Balafas after he was shown a yellow card in the 12th minute for a hard tackle and, seconds later, was dismissed for dissent. Roberto Battion got a second yellow card in the 76th for a bad challengge. Toronto Raptors Jerseys. Though Battion hit the bar with a header in the 18th minute, Veria mostly defended and held out until the 71st when Mitroglou scored from close range after exchanging passes with Costas Fortounis. Dossevi added the second in the 87th off a cross from Omar Elabdellaoui.Olympiakos increased its lead to five points, as PAOK lost 2-1 at home to Panetolikos Saturday. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Ven 20 Juil - 03:58 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Juil - 03:58 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation