S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
low scoring. I havent won a tour

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
low scoring. I havent won a tour
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message low scoring. I havent won a tour Répondre en citant
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Zack Greinke had never lost at Great American Ball Park. Leighton Vander Esch Cowboys Jersey . Todd Frazier wasnt going to give him time to settle in on the mound again. Frazier swung at the first pitch he got from Greinke and hit a two-run homer on Thursday afternoon, sending the Cincinnati Reds to a 4-1 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers and a split of their four-game series. The Reds won the last two games to finish a 5-5 homestand that left them stuck closer to the bottom of the NL Central than the top. Alfredo Simon (9-3) gave up seven singles in eight innings, joining the Cardinals Adam Wainwright as the NLs nine-game winners. Greinke (8-3) had been 4-0 in five games at Great American. A slow start cost him his perfect mark. Skip Schumaker opened the Reds first with a single, and Frazier followed with his team-high 14th homer on Greinkes fifth pitch of the game. Joey Votto doubled on the next pitch as well. "I was just trying to electrify us and get us going," said Frazier, who has five homers in his last 11 games. "First pitch, I was ready to attack. It was good to get the lead for Alfredo." Greinke gave the third baseman credit for hitting a pitch that ended up where it was intended. "It wasnt necessarily any worse pitches than the rest of the game, just that Fraziers hot," Greinke said. "A first-pitch slider at the bottom of the zone, you take your chances. But hes a strong guy and got a homer out of it." Cincinnati would get only one more hit off Greinke, who went six innings before leaving for a pinch-hitter. The Reds added a pair of runs in the eighth, when Zack Cozart doubled and scored on Brandon Leagues wild pitch. Ryan Ludwick had an RBI single. Simon matched his career high with eight innings and held the lead by pitching out of a threat in the seventh with a 2-1 lead. Matt Kemp and Andre Ethier opened with singles. Tim Federowicz flied out too shallow to score the run, and Kemp was caught in a rundown after he tried to score on Miguel Rojas grounder. Pinch-hitter Scott Van Slyke struck out to end the threat. "What hes he doing thats most surprising to me is pitching effectively into the seventh and eighth innings," manager Bryan Price said. "Hes pitching deep into games and continuing to stay aggressive with his stuff. He looks very comfortable in high-leverage situations." The 33-year-old pitcher has been a reliever most of his career, but embraced the chance to start. So far, he hasnt shown any problems making the switch. "I feel like my arm is only 20 years old," Simon said. "I feel like I can throw 200 innings." Aroldis Chapman pitched the ninth for his 10th save in 11 chances. Simons nine wins match his total for his last two seasons with Cincinnati, when he was a reliever. Simon moved into the rotation when Mat Latos tore knee cartilage and had surgery at the start of spring training. Latos is expected to bump left-hander Tony Cingrani from the rotation when he returns from the disabled list this weekend. The Reds offence was finally back together during the homestand, with Votto returning from a strained muscle above his left knee that landed him on the disabled list for 23 games. Votto had a double and a single on Thursday, leaving him 4-for-10 in his three games back. The Dodgers completed a 4-3 trip to Colorado and Cincinnati, two hitter-friendly ballparks. Their pitching was solid, but the offence faded at the end, scoring one run in the last two games. They were limited to eight singles on Thursday, including Kemps RBI hit in the first inning. NOTES: The Dodgers start a six-game homestand on Friday against Arizona. LHP Clayton Kershaw (5-2) faces Chase Anderson (5-0). ... The Reds play their next six games in Milwaukee and Pittsburgh. Homer Bailey (7-3) faces Matt Garza (4-4) on Friday. ... LA is 39-22 against the Reds since the start of the 2006 season. .... The Dodgers won a challenge in the first inning, when Brandon Phillips initially was called safe at first base. The replay showed he was out. ... SS Hanley Ramirez was out of the lineup for a second consecutive game with a sore throwing shoulder. He got an injection after Wednesdays game. ... Phillips left in the eighth inning with a sore right index finger, hurt on a defensive play earlier in the game. ... Cozart extended his hitting streak to seven games. Michael Gallup Cowboys Jersey . The day began ominously for the Rangers when star pitcher Yu Darvish was scratched from his scheduled start with stiffness in his neck. Fill-in Scott Baker gave up three hits over six innings and Chris Gimenez hit a tiebreaking two-out RBI single in the sixth off Phil Hughes. Connor Williams Cowboys Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/terrell-owens-jersey/ . Team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said there was no new information on the 80-year-old Hall of Famers condition. The family has requested privacy.PINEHURST, N.C. - The one thing Rory McIlroy wont lack heading into this U.S. Open is advice. In the few weeks since his breakup with girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki, only some of it has been worth much. Gary Player told him to lay low. Jack Nicklaus told him not to be afraid to change the way he plays, even in the middle of a round. Smartly, he only followed up with one of them. "Do you just ring him up," a reporter asked about McIlroys budding relationship with Nicklaus, "and say, Im popping in?" "I dont ring him up," McIlroy chuckled, "I ring his secretary up and say, Id like to schedule a meeting, please. But its been great to spend some time with him. I feel like Ive got a really good rapport." The two had lunch in Florida a week after the Memorial, the PGA Tour stop where Nicklaus plays the gracious host but isnt shy about asking tough questions. Not about relationships, mind you, unless you count questions about where to slot the club at the top of the backswing. "He said to me, he goes, How the hell can you shoot 63 (in the first round) and then 78 (in the second)?" McIlroy recalled. "I said, I wasnt meaning to, Jack. Im trying not to." That began a conversation between the two on the subject of trust. Nicklaus told him the moment he sensed his swing was sliding off the rails in that second round, he would have made a change "right then and there." "The mental strength to be able to do that," McIlroy paused, still marveling at the idea. "Hopefully," he added a moment later, "some of those little nuggets of wisdom that he passed on to me might help this week." Success came so fast for the 25-year-old Northern Irishman it was easy to assume hed mastered most of golfs lessons. But it took an old soul like Nicklaus to point out where some of the big gaps remained. When McIlroy wins, he usually wins big, running away from the field the way he did at the 2011 U.S. Open at Congressional. What he has yyet to prove is whether he has the patience and toughness to grind out victories, a trait that served Nicklaus and Tiger Woods well over decades. Custom Cowboys Jerseys. If nothing else, the back-and-forth with Nicklaus has put the idea in his head. "Its going to be a test of patience," McIlroy said about Pinehurst No. 2. "And I think I am better equipped than I was a few years ago. The U.S. Open I won was a very ... was abnormal. It was wet. It was low scoring. I havent won a tournament whenever its been like this. Thats why Im relishing the challenge. "Its conditions that I havent won in before and Id love to be able to prove to myself, but also prove to other people that I can win in different conditions. Its a great opportunity to do that this week." While Nicklaus will be McIlroys model this week, he hasnt ignored Players advice altogether. In the wake of his very public breakup with Wozniacki, he has lowered his social media profile and already won once. He concedes that balancing his public life he has with the private one he wants is an act hes still working on. "Its nice when you get out on the golf course because youve got five hours of youre just out there with your clubs, with your caddie, trying to shoot the best score possible," McIlroy said. "Thats the approach that Im sort of adopting from now until whenever." The conversation with Nicklaus appears to be taking hold. Much harder to learn will be the desire that catapulted Nicklaus to 18 major victories — the stubborn pride that made him back off a 4-footer on the last hole of a tournament he wasnt going to win even in the final years of his career, because it mattered to him to shoot 77 instead of 78. "Golf has sort of been a nice release for me the past few weeks. I just want to try to keep focused on that," McIlroy said. ___ Jim Litke is a national sports columnist for The Associated Press. Write to him at jlitke@ap.org and follow him at http://www.twitter.com/JimLitke Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Jeu 23 Aoû - 09:03 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 23 Aoû - 09:03 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation