S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
Nigel Romick and

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Nigel Romick and
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message Nigel Romick and Répondre en citant
LAKE LOUISE, Alta. Kenny Britt Patriots Jersey . - After a fifth-place finish in a World Cup super-G, her third race in three days, Lindsey Vonn used six simple words to sum up where things stand in her comeback from major knee surgery. "I know," Vonn said, "I can win again." She also had this to say after coming within a second of winner Lara Gut of Switzerland on Sunday: "Im ready for Sochi." The 2014 Winter Games are less than two full months away, and Vonn said she might only race one or two times before then. "I know that Im skiing well," said Vonn, the 2010 Olympic downhill gold medallist and a four-time overall World Cup champion. "So I know that I dont need to push myself and try to push the limits of my knee to race as many as races as I can." Until this weekend, the 29-year-old American had not competed since a high-speed crash at the world championships last February ripped two ligaments in her right knee and broke a bone in that leg. Working her way back from that, Vonn had a setback less than three weeks ago, partially re-tearing her reconstructed right ACL. "She had a trauma about a month ago, so its very impressive that shes doing it," said U.S. teammate Leanne Smith, who was sixth Sunday. "Every one of her teammates are her biggest fans, I would say. Were happy to have her back." Vonns first race in 10 months was Fridays downhill, and she was — not surprisingly — rusty and a tad nervous, and wound up 40th, ending a seven-race winning streak at a resort in the Canadian Rockies nicknamed "Lake Lindsey." In Saturdays downhill, Vonn was 11th. The "very good progression," as U.S. Ski Team womens speed coach Chip White put it, continued Sunday with Vonns best showing yet. She declared herself pleased with her mental and physical improvement over these past few days. "My run was pretty good. I was pushing the line really hard and I think I went a little bit too straight in some sections. But thats a good mistake to make — pushing the limits and trying to go straighter," Vonn said after finishing in 1 minute, 23.71 seconds. "Thats far from where I was two days ago. So I think it was a huge step in the right direction. I think it was a perfect way to end the weekend." Gut was timed in 1:22.86, edging Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein by three-hundredths of a second to reclaim the lead in the overall World Cup standings with her fourth victory of the young season. Shes won half of the races so far. Vonn, of course, knows how to ski rather well, to say the least. What shes needed to do of late is figure out how to do it properly with, as she joked Friday, "a little bit of ACL left." Skiing with a brace on, Vonn felt her right knee was stable and came through what amounted to a 72-hour test in good shape. Now she will huddle with her coaches and try to decide where and exactly how often to get in a starting hut ahead of the Olympics. "I do need a couple more starts," Vonn said. "I want to make sure that I get on the podium at least once, if not win, before ... Sochi. For me, mentally, I really want to have that in my back pocket." ___ Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Jason McCourty Patriots Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (4) - Mason was brilliant all night long with save after big save on Benoit Pouliot, Carl Hagelin and Derick Brassard. Danny Shelton Patriots Jersey .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Troy-Niklas-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . -- Manager Bob Melvin shuffled the Athletics batting order and got the type of production he was looking for from the top of the lineup.HAMILTON, Ont. -- Dan LeFevour stole the spotlight from Henry Burris on Saturday night. LeFevour threw for 361 yards and a touchdown and rushed for a game-high 109 yards and a TD in his first CFL start, leading the Hamilton Tiger-Cats past the Ottawa Redblacks 33-23. Burris was making his first appearance in Hamilton since being released by the club in January after it signed Zach Collaros as a free agent. Burris served as the Ticats starter for two seasons and led the squad to a Grey Cup appearance last year while also tutoring LeFevour. Although LeFevour spoiled Burriss return, LeFevour downplayed any suggestion the game was about the quarterbacks. "It had nothing to do with him," LeFevour said. "It was just good to see him. "I talked to him during the week and after the game . . . he was encouraging me. Hes a great guy, he really is." LeFevour, 27, was an impressive dual threat for Hamilton (1-3). He completed 21-of-30 passes while also running 13 times, his one-yard TD at 9:44 of the fourth snapping a 23-23 tie. The big play was LeFevour hitting C.J. Gable on an 83-yard screen pass that, with a horse-tackle penalty, put the Ticats at the Ottawa one-yard line to the delight of the Ron Joyce Stadium sellout of 6,500. "You saw what a competitor he is," Hamilton coach/GM Kent Austin said. "Real strong will to win, threw the ball well. "Early on he pulled the ball down a little too soon but finally settled in and let the game come to him some more. He just really had a command of the offence." For the first time this season, Gable was a key figure in Hamiltons offence. The speedy running back ran six times for 62 yards and a TD while adding three catches for a team-high 105 yards as the Ticats rolled up 558 total offensive yards. Burris, 39, finished 27-of-44 passing for 290 yards and two TDs and an interception while throwing his first interception of the season. Ottawa (1-3) pulled into a 23-23 tie on Brett Mahers 23-yard field goal at 4:41 of the fourth. "He did a good job," Burris said of LeFevour. "He ran the offence, got the ball to his playmakers and made some plays. "Im proud of him. I just wish he wouldve saved that for another night but kudos to him." Ottawa head coach Rick Campbell said LeFevours legs were key to Hamiltons victory. "Hes a runner, if you give him escape lanes he makes you pay," Campbell said. "We were trying to get him to hold the ball, which he did a couple of times, but he made some plays with his feet . . . then we gave up some huge plays. "Him and Gable, theyre good athletes and youve got to be right on those guys because they make big plays. Trent Brown Jersey. quot; The Redblacks were coming off their first-ever win, an 18-17 home decision against Toronto last week, and Marcus Henry certainly did his part with 10 catches for 138 yards and a TD. But Burris said his club hurt itself against the Ticats. "We found ways to hurt ourselves," he said. "We had more opportunities to put more points on the board. "This was one of those matches where the last offence that had the ball was going to win the game. Hamilton did a good job of making big plays, we didnt make enough big plays. We cant be shooting ourselves in the foot in those key situations." The game was the Ticats home opener and their first in Hamilton in 21 months as last years home contests were played at the University of Guelph while Tim Hortons Field was being built. Saturdays contest was supposed to open Tim Hortons Field but construction delays will force the team to play at least its first two home games at McMaster. Hamilton hosts the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Thursday night. Brandon Banks had Hamiltons other touchdown. Medlock added the converts and four field goals. Matt Carter scored Ottawas other touchdown. Maher had the converts and three field goals. Medlocks 36-yard field goal capped an entertaining first half and earned Hamilton a 20-17 advantage. It was set up by Craig Butlers interception that put the Ticats at their own 45-yard line. The contest began at a fever pitch with TDs on the first three possessions. Banks took LeFevours shovel pass 53 yards for the score on the second play from scrimmage just 58 seconds in before Burris countered with a smart 13-play, 96-yard march he capped with a 10-yard TD toss to Carter at 7:35. But Gables 47-yard touchdown run on the Ticats fifth offensive play at 9:29 put them ahead 14-7 as they opened by gaining 158 yards on their first five plays. NOTES -- LeFevour became the Ticats third different starter this year after Collaros (head injury) and Jeremiah Masoli started the earlier contests . . . Saturdays game was the first between Hamilton and Ottawa since Oct. 21, 2005 when the Ticats downed the former Renegades 40-32 . . . Ottawa entered weekend action tied atop the East Division with Toronto and Montreal. The last time an Ottawa club was first in the East was Aug. 19, 2005 when the Renegades were 5-3 but they lost their next six games to fall from playoff contention . . . Ottawas scratches were defensive lineman Nigel Romick and tackle Nate Menkin while Hamilton`s were receiver Greg Ellingson and defensive lineman Arnaud Gascon-Nadon. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

Jeu 23 Aoû - 08:42 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 23 Aoû - 08:42 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation