S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
t was fine," Wood said. "It was a ro

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
t was fine," Wood said. "It was a ro
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message t was fine," Wood said. "It was a ro Répondre en citant
BELEK, Turkey -- Tiger Woods shot a 9-under 63 Friday to trim a six-shot deficit to one after the second round of the Turkish Open. Charles Oakley Jersey . Woods completed seven holes of his rain-delayed first round for a 70 on Friday morning. After an hour lunch break, the 14-time major winner didnt drop a shot and had nine birdies in the second round. It left Woods in fifth place on 11 under, just a shot behind the leading foursome of Swedens Henrik Stenson (68), Englands Ian Poulter (66), Frenchman Victor Dubuisson (65) and South African Justin Walters (66). "I played a little better certainly this afternoon and made some putts, so that was fine," Wood said. "It was a round that could have been really special. But I am right there, and I am only one back." Woods, who last won on the European Tour at the co-sanctioned 2009 Australian Masters, said he missed four or five putts within 10 feet for birdie. "Its a bunched leaderboard, so we are going to have to continue to go low over the weekend given the way the golf course is playing and how soft it is," he said. "It is so receptive and slow and it lends itself to a lot of birdies." Woods revealed he had been awake since around 3:30 a.m. local time watching TV coverage of his alma mater Stanford beating Oregon 26-20. The game went on so long that Woods became worried about getting in some practice at Maxx Royal before his 8 a.m. restart. "Unfortunately, I had to stay longer watching the game than I wanted to," he said. "It was one of those games where it looked like we (Stanford) were going up 29-7. But the next thing you know, Oregon comes back at us. "Im thinking I have to go warm up for this tournament. So Im saying, come on guys, cant you just run the clock out and they finally did." Stenson, the European Tour money leader, had nine straight pars before picking up four birdies over his last nine. Mark Jackson Jersey . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. Bernard King Jersey . Hughes, 30, is a former Major Leaguer with the Baltimore Orioles, having played in 14 games with the Os in 2010. He played with Class AA Binghamton of the Eastern League in the New York Mets system last season. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/kristaps-porzingis-knicks-jersey-c-20/ . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday.CURITIBA, Brazil -- Cesc Fabregas says Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho convinced him to sign with the Premier League club after Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said there was no place for the midfielder at his former club. Fabregas will join Chelsea after the World Cup though Arsenal had first right to buy the 27-year-old Spain international. Wenger told Fabregas that Arsenal "had that position well covered and it wwould be hard to find a place for me. Phil Jackson Jersey. " Fabregas says Mourinho, meanwhile, "very quickly told me what I wanted to hear. He won me over and convinced me. It all happened very quickly from that point." Fabregas leaves Barcelona after three seasons with his boyhood club where he was never fully embraced: "My era at Barcelona is over and there is nothing more to say." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Ven 17 Aoû - 08:28 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 17 Aoû - 08:28 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation