S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
a lot things to play in the NHL

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
a lot things to play in the NHL
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message a lot things to play in the NHL Répondre en citant
ORCHARD PARK, N. Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills president Russ Brandon sees no reason why last years stalemate in contract talks with Pro Bowl safety Jairus Byrd would prevent the two sides from reaching a long-term deal this off-season. "Its a process and theres no carryover. You start over again and you try to get something done," Brandon told The Associated Press on Monday. "We just werent able to come up with a solution that worked for both parties, so you reset it and start again." Brandon said the team maintains "great communication" with Byrd and his agent, Eugene Parker, and said there are no lingering hard feelings from talks last year. "We all are hoping to get a deal done," Brandon said. "And were going to do the exact same thing this time, work our tails off to try to get another one done." Byrd is the Bills most high-profile player not under contract this off-season. He spent last year playing under a $6.9 million franchise tag after the sides were unable to reach a long-term deal by a mid-July deadline. The stalemate in talks led to Byrd waiting until the final day of training camp to accept the contract. He then missed the first five games of the season because of plantar fasciitis. Despite the missed time, the fifth-year player was selected to his third Pro Bowl after he tied for the team lead with four interceptions, and added a sack and a forced fumble. General manager Doug Whaley said the Bills are in the midst of putting together contract offers to pending free agents, including Byrd. Whaley wouldnt rule out using the franchise tag one last time on Byrd in order to retain his rights. The price of this years tag would jump to over $8 million for Buffalo. Byrd did not return after hurting his back in the first quarter of the Pro Bowl on Sunday. Byrd posted a message on his Twitter account that hes OK. Whaley had no update on the injury. He said Byrd was expected to return to the teams headquarters for evaluation. Brandon provided an update on another front. Without going into detail, he said hes had discussions with Rogers Communications regarding the teams concerns about its annual "Bills In Toronto" series. Brandon questioned the benefits of the series following a 34-31 overtime loss to Atlanta at Toronto on Dec. 1. He wondered about the Bills possibly giving away a home-field edge by playing indoors. Brandon has not ruled out the possibility of the Bills pulling out of the remaining four years of the series. M.J. Stewart Buccaneers Jersey .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. Ryan Jensen Buccaneers Jersey . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. http://www.thebuccaneersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Ronald-Jones-Ii-Jersey/ . After deputy commissioner Bill Daly said the league would consider pulling out of Sochi if something "significant" happens before players arrive, those set to participate are trying not to worry about that scenario. VANCOUVER -- The Montreal Canadiens traded defenceman Raphael Diaz to the Vancouver Canucks on Monday in exchange for forward Dale Weise. The 28-year-old Diaz had 11 assists and 12 penalty minutes in 46 games for the Canadiens this season. The native of Baar, Switzerland, has 41 points (four goals, 37 assists) and 48 penalty minutes in 128 NHL career games but was a healthy scratch of late with Montreal. "This is the business. This is the way it is," Diaz said Monday on a conference call. "As a player you want to play as much as you can and you want to help you team." Diaz joins a Canucks blue-line that has suffered a number of injuries in recent weeks, with both Christopher Tanev and Kevin Bieksa currently out of the lineup. "As a sportsman, as a hockey player, you respect everything (teams) do," he said. "(The Canadiens) always treated me good. They helped me learn a lot things to play in the NHL. "Im really excited for the new opportunity." Meanwhile, Weise never seemed to fit into the plans of Canucks head coach John Tortorella. The Winnipeg native had three goals, nine assists and 42 penalty minutes in 44 games this season, mostly while playing on the fourth line. "II think I can bring a physical presence to the (Canadiens)," said Weise. Vinny Curry Jersey. "Im a good skater and I work hard and my success is down low and hanging onto pucks and being physical and trying to get to the hard areas to score goals. "Im not sure where Im going to fit in just yet. Im just looking forward to coming in and trying to play hard and trying to find a spot." In 162 career NHL games, the 25-year-old has 10 goals, 16 assists and 185 penalty minutes. Weises name had been mentioned in trade speculation in recent weeks, but Mondays deal still caught him off guard. "(The trade) comes as a little bit of a shock to me," said Weise. "I think any time you hear rumours around you think about it but theres so many (rumours) that go around and you just never know. "I didnt put too much thought into it ... I was shocked when I heard about it today." Weise was expected to arrive in Montreal on Monday night and practise with the Canadiens on Tuesday morning, while Diaz was set to meet up with his new teammates the same day in Boston. Both Weise and Diaz will get a chance to face their old teams this week when the Canadiens host the Canucks on Thursday night at the Bell Centre. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Mer 8 Aoû - 08:55 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 8 Aoû - 08:55 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation