S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
Toronto Raptors defeated the Los Angele

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Toronto Raptors defeated the Los Angele
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message Toronto Raptors defeated the Los Angele Répondre en citant
Canadas Alex Gough came up just short in her quest for an Olympic medal in womens luge on Tuesday. Houston Texans Jerseys . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. "I had great runs today and I knew it was going to be a long shot,"the 26-year-old slider from Calgary said. "It was tough to make a mistake on the first run, I knew I was going to have to fight back from that." Germanys Natalie Geisenberger captured gold with a combined time of 3:19.768, while defending Olympic champion Tatjana Hüfner finished with a silver medal, 1.139 seconds behind her German teammate. Geisenberger was the only slider to travel down the icy chute in under 50 seconds over the entire competition, setting a track record of 49.765 in her third run. Gough finished with a combined four-run time of 3:21.578, and was unable to win Canadas first medal in the sport. However, her fourth place set a new Canadian-best finish, which she hopes to improve upon as part of the Canadian squad in the team relay event, which starts on Thursday. "Im happy to have been here, I just wish I had done a bit better," Gough said. "Im going to come out and give my best for the team relay, thats always our best event." Calgarys Kimberly McRae, who said she was aiming for a top-10 finish, was happy with her performance after posting a combined time of 3:21.895 for fifth place. "Putting down consistent runs worked so well for me," McRae said. "Now Im going to keep working hard. I have a long summer ahead and well see what happens next year." Arianne Jones, also of Calgary, finished with a time of 3:23.183 for 13th place. Keke Coutee Texans Jersey . -- The Minnesota Twins have granted relief pitcher Matt Guerrier his unconditional release, making the 35-year-old right-hander a free agent. Aaron Colvin Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are disappointed, though not discouraged. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Jordan-Akins-Jersey/ . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before.Los Angeles, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Kyle Lowry had 25 points, seven assists and three steals as the Toronto Raptors defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 110-98 on Saturday afternoon. Jonas Valanciunas posted 22 points and 11 rebounds while Amir Johnson snatched 12 boards for the Raptors, who have won seven of their last eight games. J.J. Redick netted 23 points, Blake Griffin added 22 points, six rebounds and five assists and DeAndre Jordan pulled down 20 boards for Los Angeles, which has dropped four of its last six games. After a Redick 3-pointer tied the game at 78-78 in the final 30 seconds of the third quarter, Toronto embarked on a 17-4 run that bled into the fourth. Valanciunas layup in the waning seconds of the third staked the Raptors an 80-78 edge. Patrick Patterson nailed a triple and Greeivis Vasquez knocked down a pair from beyond the arc before Johnson capped the surge with a layup for a 95-82 Raptors margin with 7:19 left. Keke Coutee Jersey. LA never got within less than 11 the rest of the way. Earlier, the Clippers held a 26-22 advantage following a quarter of play, but Toronto outscored them 27-23 in the second as both teams headed into the locker room with the game tied at 49-49. Game Notes Lowry averaged just 9.3 points per game on 27.5 percent shooting over his last four meetings with the Clippers coming in ... Toronto improved to 8-2 against the Western Conference this year ... The Raptors scored 20 points off 15 LA turnovers ... Chris Paul had 10 points and eight assists, but was just 3-of-12 from the floor for the Clippers. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Mar 7 Aoû - 09:19 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 7 Aoû - 09:19 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation