S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
fight he challenged me to do that. But thi

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
fight he challenged me to do that. But thi
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message fight he challenged me to do that. But thi Répondre en citant
Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork. Willie Snead IV Jersey .com) - Roosevelt Jones had 19 points, seven rebounds and seven assists to lead No. 15 Butler in a 93-51 win over Kennesaw State. Kelan Martin posted 17 points while Kellen Dunham gave 13 and Kameron Woods scored 11 for the Bulldogs (8-1), who have won four straight. Yonel Brown scored 14 points while Orlando Coleman and Delbert Love each gave 11 points for the Owls (3-7), who have lost three straight. Butler held a 14-5 lead four minutes in off a Jones jumper, and a 3-point play by Tyler Wideman later in the half staked the team to a 28-13 advantage. Holding a 52-27 lead going into the second half, the Bulldogs made it a 62-33 game off a Jones tip-in 4 1/2 minutes into the final stanza. Butler cruised the rest of the way for the easy victory. Game Notes Butler plays at Tennessee on Sunday ... This was the first meeting between these schools ... Butler shot 59.2 percent from the floor. Hayden Hurst Ravens Jersey . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Robert Griffin III Jersey . The premature end left 26 players still to finish the round in the Asian Tour event. Siddikur, who shot a bogey-free first round to share the lead with five others, eagled the par-5 first hole before bogeying twice and rebounding with six birdies. http://www.footballravensstore.us/authentic-anthony-averett-ravens-jersey/ . Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan.NEW YORK -- Manny Pacquiao is out to show Timothy Bradley that he still has a "killer instinct." Pacquiao was in New York on Wednesday as part of a media tour to promote his rematch with Bradley on April 12 in Las Vegas. Bradley beat Pacquiao in 2012 in a hotly disputed split decision. At a news conference on Tuesday in southern California, Bradley said the 35-year-old Pacquiao still has skills, but the former welterweight champions "killer instinct is gone." In an interview with The Associated Press, Pacquiao said he takes that as a challenge. "The aggressiveness and killer extinct, I have that, but sometimes Im too nice with my opponent," Pacquiao said. "But this fight he challenged me to do that. But this fight, hell get it." Pacquiao (55-5-2, 38 KOs) was scheduled to attend the New York Knicks game at Madison Square Garden later in the day, and then appear on Keith Olbermanns ESPN show. Pacquiao, who is a congressman back home in the Philippines, lost to Bradley and was knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez siix months later in 2012. Orlando Brown Jr. Ravens Jersey. He didnt fight again for almost a year before beating Brandon Rio in a decisive unanimous decision in November. During that time he ran for re-election -- unopposed -- and he helped his wife run for office, too. "I dont lose my passion or my desire to fight," Pacquiao said. "Its part of boxing. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose." Pacquiao said at 35 years old he has changed his training routine to allow himself more time off, but his workouts are as intense as ever. Still, he said he plans to retire in two or three more years. "I feel in my body I can still fight, by Gods grace," he said. That doesnt leave much time for the match fight fans have longed for: Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather. The two have never been able to come to an agreement and each fighters camp has blamed the other for it not getting done. Pacquiao said he suggested the two fight for charity. "My line (open) is 24/7," he said. "He can contact us to say, Yes, Id love to fight." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Mar 7 Aoû - 09:14 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 7 Aoû - 09:14 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation