S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
his wife Shelly Sterling has agreed to indemnify

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
his wife Shelly Sterling has agreed to indemnify
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message his wife Shelly Sterling has agreed to indemnify Répondre en citant
MEXICO CITY -- The game between the San Antonio Spurs and Minnesota Timberwolves was postponed Wednesday night because of smoky conditions inside the Mexico City arena. Trent Alexander-Arnold Liverpool Jersey . The matchup will be made up in Minnesota at a later date. The arena was evacuated about 45 minutes before the scheduled 9:30 p.m. EST tipoff when a generator malfunction outside the arena sent smoke pouring into the building, according to NBA spokeswoman Sharon Lima. Mexico City Police said in a statement there was a fire in the generator room on the fourth floor of the modern glass-clad arena that opened in 2012. "What happened was provoked by a short circuit in the room of generators," the statement said in Spanish. About 15 minutes after the scheduled start, the Spurs bus pulled away from the building. The Timberwolves bus followed soon after. While the teams were warming up for their regular-season matchup, lights went out in parts of the arena and smoke began coming out of vents in the upper deck. The court quickly became cloudy. "I thought they were practicing fireworks, Spurs TV analyst Sean Elliot said. "A lot of teams do that before introductions. But then the smoke just kept creeping and it wasnt white smoke. It was like a brown dark smoke and it started taking over the whole court. It was surprising." Fans had not yet been allowed into the arena for the NBAs first regular-season game in the country since Houston and Dallas played in Mexico City on Dec. 6, 1997, when the evacuation was ordered. The teams went to their buses, still wearing their practice gear. Spurs guard Manu Ginobili said there was a lot of smoke in their locker room. Standing outside the Timberwolves bus in shorts and practice shirt, guard Ricky Rubio had no idea what happened. "They just told us to leave," Rubio said in Spanish. Both teams were scheduled to travel home right after the game. The Spurs next host the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night. The Timberwolves, who play the Miami Heat on Saturday night, were coming off a stretch in which they played a franchise-record 18 games before Dec. 1. The postponement gives them a much-needed break. Coach Rick Adelman was unhappy that his team had to give up a home game in Minnesota. Now, the Timberwolves will likely make up the game after the return of key bench players Chase Budinger (knee) and Ronny Turiaf (elbow). Adrian Perez, marketing manager for the arena, said fans will be reimbursed. Liverpool Jerseys . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. Mohamed Salah Jersey . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. http://www.soccerliverpoolproshop.com/c-4-dejan-lovren-liverpool-fc-jersey.aspx . -- The anointed starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders is strengthening his hold on the position this training camp instead of losing it. LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has pulled his support from a deal to sell the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and will pursue his $1 billion federal lawsuit against the NBA, his attorney said Monday. "We have been instructed to prosecute the lawsuit," said attorney Maxwell Blecher. He said co-owner Donald Sterling would not be signing off on the deal to sell. Donald Sterling issued a one-page statement dated Monday titled "The Team is not for Sale" and said that "from the onset, I did not want to sell the Los Angeles Clippers." The $2 billion sale was negotiated by his wife Shelly Sterling after Donald Sterlings racist remarks to a girlfriend were publicized and the NBA moved to oust him as owner. The lawsuit alleges the league violated his constitutional rights by relying on information from an "illegal" recording that publicized racist remarks he made to a girlfriend. It also said the league committed a breach of contract by fining Sterling $2.5 million and that it violated antitrust laws by trying to force a sale. "I have decided that I must fight to protect my rights," Donald Sterling said. "While my position may not be popular, I believe that my rights to privacy and the preservation of my rights to due process should not be trampled. I love the team and have dedicated 33 years of my life to the organization. I intend to fight to keep the team." Donald Sterling had agreed to ink the deal and drop the suit last week assuming "all their differences had been resolved," his attorneys said. But individuals close to the negotiations who werent authorized to speak publicly said he decided to not sign the papers after learning the NBA wont revoke its lifetime ban and fine. "There was never a discussion involving the NBA in which we would modify Mr. Sterlings penalty in any way whatsoever. Any suggestion otherwise is complete fabrication," NBA spokesman Mike Bass said. Shelly Sterling and her attorney Pierce ODonnell declined to comment through representatives. Shelly Sterling utilized her authority as sole trustee of The Sterling Family Trust, which owns the Clippers, to take bids for the team and ultimately negotiate a deal with Ballmer. Loris Karius Jersey. The deal would be record-breaking if approved by the NBAs owners. An individual familiar with the negotiations who wasnt authorized to speak publicly said Monday that there were two options for Donald Sterling -- to either sign or go to court. But even if he wins in court, hes ultimately winning a judgment against himself because his wife Shelly Sterling has agreed to indemnify the NBA against all lawsuits, including by her husband, the individual said. Donald Sterlings comments to V. Stiviano included telling her to not bring black people to Clippers games, specifically mentioning Hall of Famer Magic Johnson. They resulted in a storm of outrage from the public and players and even prompted President Barack Obama to comment on what he called Sterlings "incredibly offensive racist statements." Donald Sterling said in his statement that he was "extremely sorry for the hurtful statements" he made privately but said them out of anger and jealousy and didnt intend for them to be public. NBA Commissioner Adam Silver ultimately decided to ban Donald Sterling for life, fine him millions, and began efforts to force Sterling to sell the team. Those efforts ended with Shelly Sterlings deal with Ballmer. If this deal ultimately goes through, its terms allow Shelly Sterling to remain close to the organization by allowing for up to 10 per cent of the team -- or $200 million -- to be spun off into a charitable foundation that she would essentially run. Shelly Sterling and Ballmer would be co-chairs of the foundation, which would target underprivileged families, battered women, minorities and inner city youths. Under the deal Shelly Sterling would also get the title of "owner emeritus" and be entitled to continuing perks such as floor seats, additional seats at games and parking. One of the individuals said the deal also includes conditions that allow Ballmer to buy back the 10 per cent portion of the team for a pre-designated price upon Shelly Sterlings death. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Mar 7 Aoû - 08:35 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 7 Aoû - 08:35 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation