S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
seconds.Click the video above to watch Benteke beat

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
seconds.Click the video above to watch Benteke beat
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message seconds.Click the video above to watch Benteke beat Répondre en citant
Belgiums Christian Benteke scored the fastest ever World Cup qualifying goal against Gibraltar - after just seven seconds. Steelers Jerseys . One loose pass straight from kick-off allowed the Crystal Palace striker to pounce, anticipating the ball before dashing past the last defender and smashing home from close range.The previous record belonged to San Marinos Davide Gualtieri for his goal against England on November 17, 1993. His side had the kick-off that time and then Gualtieri jumped on a loose pass back to David Seaman by Stuart Pearce and slotted in after 8.3 seconds.Click the video above to watch Benteke beat the record with a seven-second goal against Gibraltar... Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! James Washington Steelers Jersey . JOHNS, N. Mason Rudolph Steelers Jersey . Nine years later, he might have finally figured it out. He had only five rounds in the 60s in his previous eight trips. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Customized/ . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday.TORONTO -- Veteran forward Jay Pandolfo, a two-time Stanley Cup champion with the New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Thursday. Pandolfo, a native of Burlington, Mass., spent 15 seasons in the NHL, registering 100 goals and 126 assists in 899 career games with New Jersey, Boston and the New York Islanders. The 39-year-old also accumulated 11 goals and 22 assists in 131 career playoff games. "I was very fortunate to live my dream of playing in tthe NHL," Pandolfo said in a statement issued by the NHL Players Association. Morgan Burnett Steelers Jersey. "I was lucky to be part of three great organizations and would like to thank the New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Boston Bruins. "I would like to thank all my teammates, coaches and staff for all the memorable experiences together. Id especially like to thank my family for all the support they have given me throughout my career." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Mar 7 Aoû - 08:00 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 7 Aoû - 08:00 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation