S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
d in the 22nd minute after a Caner Erkin cross from t

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
d in the 22nd minute after a Caner Erkin cross from t
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message d in the 22nd minute after a Caner Erkin cross from t Répondre en citant
LAS VEGAS -- Webb Simpson got the fast start he has looking for -- in the final round at TPC Summerlin and in the PGA Tours new wraparound season. Will Dissly Seahawks Jersey . Simpson birdied two of the first three holes Sunday, pulling away for a six-stroke win in the second event of the season. "One over through three yesterday and 2 under today felt like a huge difference," Simpson said. "And it was because it really let me slow down and pace myself, and you know, try to let the guys come after me." Winning for the first time since the 2012 U.S. Open, Simpson closed with a 5-under 66 in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open. He finished at 24-under 260 after opening with rounds of 64, 63 and 67 to take a four-stroke lead into the final round. "As we were going kind of middle of the round, pins were tough, greens were drying out and I knew it would take a really special round for somebody to shoot 7, 8 under," Simpson said. "So, I felt like I was in control, and I asked my caddie, once I hit it on the green on 17 where we stood. And I was just thankful that I was able to kind of manage my golf ball the last couple rounds." Simpson earned $1.08 million for his fourth PGA Tour title. In addition to the U.S. Open last year at The Olympic Club, he won the Wyndham Championship and Deutsche Bank Championship in 2011. Ryo Ishikawa and Jason Bohn tied for second. Ishikawa, the Japanese player who had to play the Web.com Tour Finals to regain his PGA Tour card, shot a 65. "I wish I could made a couple putts, like three putts," Ishikawa said. "I missed a lot of putts this week, like 10 feet, 15 feet, 20 feet. I missed a lot. But still, Im pretty happy with that result." Bohn had a 66. Charley Hoffman was fourth at 17 under after a 64. "When you get that far up the leaderboard every putt you make is worth big dollars and big FedEx Cup points," Hoffman said. "So, to get the year started off on the right foot, you always want to make those putts." Chesson Hadley, second entering the final round, had a 70 to drop into a tie for fifth at 16 under with Luke Guthrie, Troy Matteson and Charles Howell III. "I was certainly nervous out there today, but I was able just to kind of hang in there," Hadley said. Guthrie and Matteson shot 64, and Howell had a 65. Matteson had seven straight birdies -- on Nos. 9-15 -- to fall one short of the tournament record set by Jerry Kelly in 2003. "It was a really good ball-striking round," Matteson said. "As a matter of fact, when I got to 16, I thought I was going to get that eighth one and I ended up hitting the pin and almost going into the lake, so I would have had a tap-in there. But you know what, all in all its a great end to my week. I didnt quite figure it out in the middle (of the tournament), but I certainly put it together today." Calgarys Stephen Ames closed with a 69, leaving him 18 shots back at 278. Shaquem Griffin Seahawks Jersey .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. Sebastian Janikowski Jersey . Or take a relaxing vacation somewhere warm. Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell scored, Ray Emery stopped 32 shots and the Flyers beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Saturday for their fourth straight victory. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline.com/Black-20-Rashaad-Penny-Womens-Jersey/ . Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. Three-time World Cup runner-up the Netherlands qualified for the finals in Brazil next year after Robin van Persie broke down a stubborn Andorra defence with two second-half goals in a 2-0 win on Tuesday. With Turkey beating second-place Romania 2-0 in Bucharest, the Netherlands can no longer be caught with two rounds to go in Group D. In the other group match, Hungary easily beat Estonia 5-1 in Budapest. Even before the final whistle, a small group of Dutch fans in Andorra unfurled a large orange-flanked Brazil flag to celebrate the qualification. "Weve qualified, thats step one," said Van Persie. "Now we have to start working toward the World Cup." In a match between the numbers five and 205 in the FIFA rankings, the Netherlands dominated possession, but Andorras aggressive defence restricted the Dutch to just a handful of attempts in the first half before Van Persies second-half brace sealed the match and World Cup finals qualification. Coach Louis Van Gaal sacrificed left back Jetro Willems to bring on midfielder Adam Maher in the second half and the change immediately gave the Dutch more attacking impetus as Andorra tired. Before the break, Van Persie twice had free kicks in promising positions, but curled the first one wide and saw the second deflect to safety off the wall. He finally found the net in the 50th minute with a curling left-foot shot that gave goalkeeper Ferran Pol no chance. The Manchesster United striker followed it up four minutes later with a tap in after Pol failed to gather a cross. Shaquem Griffin Jersey. The goals took Van Persie past Dennis Bergkamp to second place on the all-time list of Dutch international scorers with 38 goals, just two behind Patrick Kluivert. They also helped Van Gaal gain a measure of redemption for one of the only failures of his coaching career, not reaching the 2002 World Cup finals with the Netherlands. But Van Gaal said his team still has plenty of work to do. "There is now a World Cup and you have to perform well there," he said. "We have a very young team with a few older players, I hope we can get past the first round." In Romania, Burak Yilmaz headed Turkey to a 1-0 lead in the 22nd minute after a Caner Erkin cross from the left. Umut Bulut came close to doubling Turkeys lead in the 54th minute after a pass from Gokhan Tore, but Ciprian Tatarusanu in the Romania goal saved well. Mevlut Erdinc eventually made it 2-0 deep in injury time at the end of the match to send the Dutch to Brazil. Hungary leapfrogged Romania and Turkey into second place in the group by thrashing Estonia 5-1. Ragnar Klavan opened the scoring with an 11th minute own goal and Tamas Hajnal and Daniel Bode made it 3-0 at half time. Tarmo Kink pulled back a goal for Estonia shortly after the break, but Krisztian Nemeth and Balazs Dzsudzsak rounded off the scoring for Hungary. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Ven 3 Aoû - 08:01 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 3 Aoû - 08:01 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation