S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
I knew he was athletic, but from afar, you

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
I knew he was athletic, but from afar, you
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message I knew he was athletic, but from afar, you Répondre en citant
RALEIGH, N. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys .C. -- With his latest milestone within reach, Alex Ovechkin caught himself pressing and overthinking his play. All of a sudden, his path to history was clear. Ovechkin scored his 400th career goal into an empty net after the Washington Capitals had three power-play goals in the second period of a 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday night. "I had a couple of chances to score, and they were good ones, but maybe I tried to make more moves than I usually do," Ovechkin said. "(An) empty-netter is (an) empty-netter. Of course I (thought) about it, but its over and its time to move on." Troy Brouwer, Marcus Johansson and John Carlson scored with the man advantage and Nicklas Backstrom assisted on all four goals to help the second-place Capitals win for the fifth time in their last seven games. Ovechkins empty-netter with 24.5 seconds left in his 634th career game made him the sixth-fastest player in NHL history to reach No. 400 and the seventh active player with that many. "As we all know, hes a pretty good goal-scorer," Backstrom said. "Its always fun to see a player accomplish something big and I think 400 goals in however many games he has, its great. We all know hes a great player." Jordan Staal and Riley Nash scored for Carolina while Cam Ward stopped 25 shots. The Hurricanes had earned at least a point in six of their previous seven games. But theyve dropped four of five with the loss to the Caps. "Five-on-5, we were all over them," Staal said. "We were the better team, 5-on-5. But three power-play goals, you cant let that happen. Thats not good enough, obviously, and thats how you lose games." Washingtons Philipp Grubauer matched a season high with 39 saves -- and got some help from the choppy ice after Alexander Semins shot with about 6 minutes left trickled just wide of the net. The Capitals have the leagues second-best power-play unit with a success rate of nearly 25 per cent. They converted all three of their chances in the second. "You dont want to have to rely on it, but whenever its going to power you through games, absolutely you want to rely on it," Brouwer said of the power play. A fortunate bounce helped the Capitals reclaim the lead at 3-2 with 4:31 left in the period: Mike Green broke his stick while dribbling a shot up the middle that clipped Brouwer on its way past Ward. "When it comes slower, obviously I get a better touch on it," Brouwer said. "I had my stick halfway up my body thinking it was going to be a higher shot because thats where he usually likes to shoot. Its almost a weird adjustment where you dont ever practice having to put your stick back down on the ice." That capped a big period for the Capitals power play. Johansson tied it 41 seconds into the second when he stuffed the puck between Wards left leg and the post. Carlson put the Capitals up 2-1 with 11:26 left -- and just 14 seconds into a holding minor on Tuomo Ruutu -- when his straightaway blast from just inside the blue line got past Ward. Carolina, which has the leagues third-worst power play, made it 2-all 2:42 later by scoring on the man advantage, with Nash making the most of Andrej Sekeras rebound. But it couldnt convert late after Carlson went off for hooking with 4:50 to play, despite peppering Grubauer with a barrage of shots from close range. The Hurricanes were playing for the first time since Dec. 14, when they wrapped up a four-point, four-game western swing with a win at Phoenix. Staal put the Hurricanes up 1-0 with 2:48 left in the first when he scored on a one-touch pass from Semin, who played seven years with the Capitals before signing with Carolina in July 2012. "We did a good job of getting after him and getting shots and getting opportunities," Staal said. "We just didnt bury them." NOTES: The Hurricanes scratched D Mike Komisarek (lower-body injury) after activating him from injured reserve earlier in the day. ... Semins point was his first since his Dec. 12 return from a concussion that cost him 12 games. Michael Dickson Jersey . Authorities in Medina, Minn., released the details one day after Cunningham was jailed for another alleged incident with the woman he had been living with for the previous eight months. Cunningham had already been charged with felony domestic assault for allegedly choking the woman last week. Barkevious Mingo Jersey . Espanyol midfielder Sanchez intercepted Bilbao goalkeeper Gorka Iraizozs clearance and, having spotted a gap, risked using his less-favoured left foot to fire a beautifully precise long-range shot that bounced in from high up the near post in the 24th minute. http://www.theseahawksnflfanatic.com/c-95-seahawks-alex-mcgough-jersey.aspx .com) - Ryan Johansens creative moves and hometown appeal highlighted Team Folignos successful night at the NHL All- Star Skills Competition.TORONTO - With a mischievous look glued to his face, Kyle Lowry listened intently from the neighbouring locker as DeMar DeRozan spoke with the media after Sunday nights win. Making faces in the background and chiming in with the occasional one-liner, Lowry attempted to distract his teammate, to little success. DeRozan was coming off another remarkable performance, scoring an efficient 32 points in Torontos impressive 104-98 bounce-back victory over the Warriors. As the Raptors all-star guard was informed that he had just exceeded 30 points for the fourth time in the last six games, Lowry expressed his admiration, shouting "damn". "Whatever I say about Kyle is an understatement," said DeRozan. "We go off him to be honest, man. Thats a hell of a player right there. Hes the reason why Im getting 30 points." Lowry, still lurking next to the scrum, let out a high-pitched and playful "awwww". This exchange was not unusual. Often following a win, the Raptors backcourt duo can be found sharing a laugh in the locker room but the bond theyve developed is especially beneficial after a loss. Once Dwane Casey has finished addressing his team and the players return to their respective lockers, DeRozan and Lowry will usually break off to discuss the game, what went wrong and how to correct it. Their friendship is not put on and the chemistry that has been built this season, on and off the floor, has a lot to do with their individual and collective success. Lowrys fingerprints are all over DeRozans career year, and vice-versa. Together, they are the leaders of a team that genuinely enjoys going to battle for one another and it showed again on Sunday, as the Raptors toppled a formidable foe in the Warriors. Golden State was responsible for the Raptors lowest point of the season, a 27-point collapse in Oakland at the beginning of December. Toronto has lost only two games all year when leading after three quarters. They blew an 18-point fourth quarter advantage that night. &quuot;The way that we lost was definitely tough, we understood that coming into tonight," DeRozan said. Ed Dickson Jersey. "I think all the guys that were here [for it remembers that loss] because it sucks to lose like that." This time, at home and coming off a disappointing triple-overtime defeat, Toronto returned the favour. Trailing by three going into the final frame, the Raptors got 12 points from DeRozan as they outscored Golden State by nine in the fourth and earned their first win over the Warriors in eight tries with Stephen Curry in uniform. The Warriors guards - Curry and Klay Thompson - are the highest scoring backcourt pair in the NBA, with DeRozan and Lowry just behind them. Curry continued to give the Raptors fits, scoring a game-high 34 but Thompson was held to just 12. Playing some of the best basketball of his career over the last couple of weeks, DeRozan needed just 16 shots - hitting 10 - to collect his 32 points, facing an elite wing defender in Andre Iguodala. For the third straight game, the fifth-year guard made at least 12 trips to the free throw line, knocking down 11. Hes also recorded six assists in three consecutive contests, the first time hes done that in his career. "Coming in, I knew he was a good player," said John Salmons, one of DeRozans newest teammates. "I knew he could really score the ball. I knew he was athletic, but from afar, you never know how tough a guy is. He gets the best defensive guy guarding him every night. Guys that are known just for their defence. He still plays at a very high level, so I give him a lot of credit because he does it night in and night out. Thats not easy to do." "Hes growing every single game," said Lowry, who added 13 points and eight assists Sunday. "This season has been a remarkable one for him, hes an all-star. Anything I say about him, vice-versa, its an understatement." More than half of DeRozans 25 career 30-plus point games have come this season (13). Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

Jeu 2 Aoû - 10:18 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Aoû - 10:18 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation