S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
. Ill do my best to continue that for the rest of the y

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
. Ill do my best to continue that for the rest of the y
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message . Ill do my best to continue that for the rest of the y Répondre en citant
(SportsNetwork. Ibraheim Campbell Jersey .com) - The Cleveland Cavaliers are rolling and will try to extend their season-best winning streak Monday night when they visit the Barclays Center to face the Brooklyn Nets. LeBron James and company have won six in a row, including two straight on the road. After a victory in Madison Square Garden over the New York Knicks on Thursday night, the Cavs knocked off the Toronto Raptors, 105-91, at Air Canada Centre on Friday. James had 24 points, 13 assists and seven rebounds in the victory over the best team in the Eastern Conference. His 13 assists were a season-high. He showcased his game in front of NBA legends Charles Barkley, Magic Johnson and Dikembe Mutombo who were among those at Air Canada Centre to honor Nelson Mandela on the one-year anniversary of the former South African president and Nobel Peace Prize winners death. The celebration was put together by Raptors president and general manager Masai Ujiri. To have legends here and see Charles and Magic in the crowd was spectacular, said James. For me I just try and do whatever it takes to win and being able to get my teammates involved, assists to me mean more than anything. Kyrie Irving, who scored 37 in the win over the Knicks, scored 15 in this one, including the bulk of Clevelands points in a key third-quarter run after Toronto had gone ahead for the first time. Tristan Thompson added 21 points and 14 rebounds off the bench for the Cavs and Kevin Love scored 15 with 13 boards. The Cavaliers shot 45 percent from long range and handed out 28 assists on 41 made field goals. Cleveland returns to Quicken Loans Arena on Tuesday for a rematch against the Raptors. King James is expected to play this game in front of fellow royalty. Prince William and Duchess Kate Middleton are scheduled to take in the game from the Barclays Center. The Nets had a two-game winning streak snapped very abruptly on Friday night in a 98-75 home loss to the red-hot Atlanta Hawks. Atlanta ambushed Brooklyn in the second quarter, winning that period, 36-13. The Hawks turned their two-point deficit after one into a double-digit lead with a 21-4 run over the first eight minutes of the quarter thanks to poor Nets shooting. Brooklyns second field goal did not come until there was 3:47 remaining before halftime. Brook Lopez paced Brooklyn with 20 points and seven boards as the Nets have dropped two of their last three at the Barclays Center. Joe Johnson totaled 12 points with six rebounds and four assists for Brooklyn in his 1,000th NBA game. The opponent had the hot hand and we couldnt do anything about it, Johnson said. Atlanta only shot 43.2 percent and 38.2 percent from 3-point range, but the Nets were just dreadful offensively. Brooklyn shot 37.5 percent from the field and 3-for-18 from beyond the arc. These two teams split four meetings last season, although the Nets are 6-2 in their last eight versus the Cavs. The Nets have won five straight in this series as the host and the Cavaliers have never won in Brooklyn in four attempts. Sammie Coates Jersey .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely. Ibraheim Campbell Texans Jersey .85 million contract with the two-time Gold Glove outfielder. Parra earned his second Gold Glove last season when he set a club record with 17 outfield assists. http://www.thetexansfootballpro.us/texans-keke-coutee-super-bowl-jersey-authentic/ . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win.Jack Butland has described Joe Hart as someone he looked up to as he prepares to replace him in between the sticks for England this weekend. The goalkeeper is set to start for the Three Lions against Germany on Saturday - and hopefully against the Netherlands on Tuesday - after Hart was injured in Sundays Manchester derby.He will face competition from Fraser Forster and Tom Heaton for the spot - and a place on the plane to France for Euro 2016 - but Butland says the England goalkeepers get on extremely well and described Hart as a modern hero for him earlier in his career. Jack Butland says he looked up to Joe Hart (left) at Birmingham City I wasnt a goalkeeper until I was 13 or 14 so before that, my heroes were the likes of Paul Scholes and David Beckham, but since becoming a goalkeeper, Ive obviously trained with Joe Hart, Butland told Sky Sports at the launch of Englands Euro 2016 kit with Nike.We trained together for a couple of years when I was at Birmingham and he was someone who, at the time, was making the moves in the game that I wanted to make.He was certainly someone that I looked up to, having trained with him for that year, as a much more modern hero for sure. Butland has earned three caps for the England senior squad Its very positive between the England goalkeepers. We get on extremely well, and at the end of the day, its where we work and you want it to be as enjoyable as possible.From our point of view as professionals, we want to be competitive and be the best but its enjoyable at the same time. We push each other on, we congratulate each other and we back each other so there are lots of positive things going on. From our point of view as professionals, we want to be competitive and be the best but its enjoyable at the same time. We push each other on. Butland on Joe Hart Its brilliant, I love coming away because its always like that and I feel like each time Ive gone on a trip with England, Ive come away feeling sharper, fitter and better about myself.England had a poor showing at the 2014 World Cup, where they failed to get out of their group - but followed it up with a 100 per cent record in qualification for Euro 2016. Butland says confidence is high in the England camp They face some testing friendlies in the next few months ahead of their June 11 opener against Russia and Butland expects the feeling to be positive in the camp as they build-up to the competition.Were obviously very confident. We believe that we have more than enough ability but were coming up against some tough sides so were trying to prepare for that, certainly over the next week against Germany and Holland, he added.We have a lot of talent in the squad with a number of young players who are cooming through and making their way in the game and experienced professionals who are doing the same. Custom Texans Jerseys. Butland lines up alongside Phil Jagielka and Phil Jones before a Euro 2016 qualifier in Lithuania Theres great togetherness between everyone especially after the qualifying campaign that weve had and hopefully some good friendlies coming up that will test us.Come the end of it, hopefully the confidence will be even higher and well be ready to go so Im expecting it to be on point with everyone focused and raring to go. Statistical Euro squad Who is in the Euro 2016 squad according to the stats? Its down to us to be ready, but were confident with the players that we have and the ability that weve got that we can beat anyone. Weve shown that over the qualifying campaign and the friendlies so its down to us to convert that and make sure we do it on the big stage in the Euros.Despite his relatively young age of 23, Butland is no stranger to international competition, having already been part of the squad for Euro 2012 as well as competing in the Olympics for Team GB. Butland was part of the Team GB mens football team during the 2012 Olympics The stopper believes his 28 appearances for the under-21s gives him a great platform for the upcoming tournament in France.Ive been fortunate enough to go to many tournaments - the Euros in Poland and Ukraine, two European Championships with the under-21s, the under-20 World Cup and other tournaments with the younger age groups with England where weve been successful as well. Key dates We look at the key dates coming up in Englands diary Ive had my fair share and I know what its like and what it takes to go away for long periods of time, how to keep busy and how to keep focused so I think it will set me up perfectly in terms of experience for the summer and hopefully my performances from this year can add to that.Ive been working all season and all my career to be No 1. Ill do my best to continue that for the rest of the year to put together as big of a case as I can for myself.But ultimately, I want to part of a successful team with England no matter who plays in goal. Ill back and support anyone who is in there and hopefully on a personal note - and more importantly as a team - its a positive and successful one.Jack Butland wears Englands new 2016 home goalkeeper kit, built for speed with revolutionary Nike Aeroswift innovation. Visit nike.com for more information. Also See: Low: England are contenders Hodgson wont isolate players England call up Heaton for Hart Kane-Alli can be England stars China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Lun 30 Juil - 03:48 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 30 Juil - 03:48 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation