S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
. Vogt scored on Alberto Callaspos s

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
. Vogt scored on Alberto Callaspos s
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message . Vogt scored on Alberto Callaspos s Répondre en citant
SEATTLE -- Making his first big league start at first base and just his third appearance in the majors in nearly 13 months, Jesus Montero made strides in proving that he belongs with the Seattle Mariners. P.J. Hall Jersey . Montero hit his first big league home run in more than a year, played error-free in the field and helped the Mariners sweep a two-game set over the San Diego Padres with a 6-1 victory Tuesday. The former top catching prospect was suspended 50 games for his connection to the Biogenesis performance-enhancing drug investigation last year and began the season at Triple-A Tacoma. "I really appreciate the opportunity that the Mariners are giving me again," Montero said. "Its really hard for me, what I was going through last year -- very tough year. Little by little, was in Triple-A working hard to be here and they gave me an opportunity again, and I feel really happy that they were paying attention to me. Now Im here. "I just want to appreciate that opportunity that they give me again and I want to just help them, help them to win." Montero, who said he was using a heavier bat than usual as he normally does against left-handers, showed the power that has made him a top prospect by reaching out of the zone to pull a low pitch for a two-run homer to left in the second and give the Mariners a 2-1 lead. The two runs would prove to be enough for starter Roenis Elias, who pitched seven strong innings. Elias (6-5) allowed three hits and struck out six without a walk while facing the minimum in five innings. After failing to win a game for nearly a month, Elias has won three of his last four. The only mistake Elias made turned into a solo home run by Rene Rivera in the second. "It was a good day for me," Elias said through an interpreter. "I had control of it and went out and did what I was capable of doing. Thank God it worked out well for us." "He has a good, live, young arm," San Diego manager Bud Black said. "He threw some secondary pitches as the game went on when he was behind the count, which I think helped him." Robinson Cano added two more insurance runs in the fifth with his fourth home run of the season to give the Mariners a 4-1 lead and it was enough to chase San Diego starter Eric Stults. Stults (2-9) allowed four runs, six hits and a walk. The left-hander struck out five, but had trouble finding the strike zone consistently and needed a season-high 102 pitches. The Padres bullpen was unable to keep the game close, as reliever Tim Stauffer loaded the bases and then gave up a two-run double to Kyle Seager. The Seattle third baseman leads the team with 47 RBIs, the most by a Mariner through 71 games since Raul Ibanez had 49 in 2007. The Padres have scored two runs or less 10 times in the last 15 games and have recorded four hits or less 13 times this season. NOTES: The teams travel to San Diego for another two-game set. Seattle RHP Felix Hernandez and San Diego RHP Andrew Cashner are slated to pitch in the opener on Wednesday. ... Black said INF Jedd Gyorko (plantar fasciitis) is not close to returning from the 15-day DL, despite being eligible to be reinstated on Friday. Gyorko, though, may be able to shed his walking boot on Friday. Arden Key Raiders Jersey . Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said. Daryl Worley Jersey . The Maple Leafs will play on the road for the first time this season after dropping home contests to Montreal and Pittsburgh to begin the campaign. After losing a one-goal decision to the Canadiens on Wednesday, they were bested 5-2 on Saturday by the Penguins. http://www.shoptheraidersonline.com/Elite-Ryan-Switzer-Raiders-Jersey/ . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Even with a runner on second and an open base at first, Coco Crisp fully expected Boston closer Koji Uehara to come right after him. For the second straight game, Oaklands speedy leadoff hitter guessed right. Crisp singled in Alberto Callaspo with one out in the 10th inning and the Athletics beat the Red Sox 2-1 on Saturday to extend their winning streak to five games. "I was taking the approach they were going to come right after me," said Crisp, who also drove in the game-winning run during Fridays 4-3 win. "I didnt want to wait around for the splitter so I was hoping that he would come in to what I was looking for, and he did. Another lucky guess." Its the second game-ending hit for Crisp this season and seventh of his career. It also took Oakland off the hook after Bostons Dustin Pedroia scored the tying run in the eighth following a controvesial call that resulted in the ejection of As manager Bob Melvin. Boston put runners on the corners with two outs when Oakland reliever Luke Gregerson appeared to strike out Mike Napoli. Napoli argued that he fouled the ball off the dirt, and home plate umpire Quinn Wolcott agreed although television replays appeared to indicate otherwise. The umpiring crew met to discuss the play before upholding the original call. Under the current replay system, balls and strikes are not reviewable. "The plate umpire heard sound and thought the ball hit the ground and called it a foul ball," said crew chief Gerry Davis. "This type of play happens quite often actually, its a difficult call for us. And in order to change it we have to positive (proof)." Gregerson, who had celebrated the apparent strikeout, bounced his next pitch in front of home plate. The ball ricocheted off the chest protector of catcher Stephen Vogt and rolled toward the mound as Dustin Pedroia scored from third. After Napoli flew out to end the inning, Melvin raced out from Oaklands dugout and angrily confronted Wolcott before getting tossed. "My feeling is that if theres a play that needs to be reviewed, you should review it. You just cant on that one," Melvin said. "What I was told the call was was a foul ball that hit the dirt. And no one saw anything conclusive to overturn it. Cornellius Carradine Jersey. . But after looking it, it was caught." The play prevented Oakland starter Jesse Chavez from winning his second straight start. Chavez took a no-hitter into the sixth and held the Red Sox scoreless through seven before giving way to the bullpen. He struck out four and walked four. The As have won the first three games of this four-game series by a total of four runs. Callaspo drew a leadoff walk against reliever Edward Mujica (2-3) in the 10th and was sacrificed to second. Uehara replaced Mujica before Crisp lined his first pitch into right field. Boston right fielder Brock Holt made a strong throw but Callaspo slid home with the game-winner. "Coco being Coco," Chavez said. "He did it last night and he did it again today." Boston was shut out for the first seven innings before Pedroia scored on a wild pitch in the eighth. The Red Sox missed a chance to take the lead in the top of the 10th when Oakland reliever Dan Otero struck out David Ortiz with two on and two out. "Weve had situations get away from us in terms of men in scoring position," Boston manager John Farrell said. "Weve got to continue to build opportunities. Whether or not we cash in on those, thats what we got to continue to focus on" Boston starter Rubby De La Rosa nearly matched Chavez in his first career appearance against the As. De La Rosa, who struck out four and walked four, retired the first six batters before Vogts triple off the extended wall in right-centre. Vogt scored on Alberto Callaspos sacrifice fly despite a stellar play by Holt, who had made a diving catch on Callaspos sinking liner in the gap in right-centre then threw home. Oakland managed only six runners over the next six innings until Callaspos leadoff walk in the 10th. NOTES: The As are 7-2 on this homestand. ... Melvins ejection is his first this season. ... Bostons Jon Lester (8-7) faces Oaklands Tommy Milone (5-3) on Sunday in a battle of lefties. Lester had a career-high 15 strikeouts against the As on May 3. ... Hall of Famer Dennis Eckersley, who pitched for both franchises, threw out the first pitch. Eckersley currently works as a television analyst for the Red Sox. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sam 28 Juil - 03:05 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 28 Juil - 03:05 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation