S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion CarpodromeTruiteMerPortail

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité  et bienvenue aux Etangs de la Tanche  

pour toute demande contactez Bernard 07 77 28 00 33 ou 03 21 27 76 83 

140 rue d'Ouvert 62149 

à côté du chateau d'eau 

Possibilité de se restaurer sur place tarif ICI
d to grab out of the air with his glove. "

Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
d to grab out of the air with his glove. "
Auteur Message
hfy962464

Message d to grab out of the air with his glove. " Répondre en citant
(SportsNetwork. Dan Girardi Jersey .com) - The New Jersey Devils began a three-game tour of California with a victory and will try to build off the win Friday when they visit the Anaheim Ducks at Honda Center. The Devils beat the defending Stanley Cup champions to kick off the West Coast swing, taking a 5-3 decision Wednesday night in Los Angeles despite playing without leading scorer Jaromir Jagr. New Jersey used four second-period goals to down the Kings at the Staples Center. Steve Bernier had two power-play goals and Cory Schneider made 23 saves for the Devils, who snapped a two-game losing streak. We had a couple of days off so we had some good jump tonight and thats always helpful, Schneider said. Mike Cammalleri, Martin Havlat and Michael Ryder also tallied for New Jersey, which is 3-1-1 over its last four games. The Devils are just 9-14-2 as the road team this season and still 12 points out of a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. The club will complete this trip Monday in San Jose before returning East for a five-game homestand. Jagr and fellow forward Tuomo Ruutu were not with the team at the start of this road trip due to illness and both players are expected to be out again tonight. Jagr leads the Devils with 25 points off nine goals and 16 assists. Defenseman Eric Gelinas could play tonight for New Jersey. He also was out with an illness, but could return to the ice for the first time since Dec. 31 in Detroit. Gelinas could draw into the lineup Friday in place of defenseman Mark Fraser, who is expected to miss tonight with an injured pinky finger. Schneider is expected to start for the Devils on Friday. He is 4-2-1 with a 2.53 goals against average in nine career games (6 starts) versus the Ducks. Anaheim, which is tied with Nashville for the most points in the NHL with 62, is off to a 4-1-0 start to January and enter Fridays clash on a two-game winning streak. The Pacific Division leaders also played their most recent game on Wednesday when they cruised past visiting Toronto, 4-0. Frederik Andersen stopped all 28 shots he faced to post his second shutout of the season, while Corey Perry contributed his third hat trick of the campaign for the Ducks. Just trying to get back in the swing of things, Perry said. Tonight I feel like I was a lot better than I have been. Perry is leading the Ducks with 18 goals despite missing 15 games this season due to illness and injury. Kyle Palmieri also lit the lamp and Ryan Getzlaf added a pair of assists for the Ducks, who are 5-2-0 on an eight-game homestand that ends tonight. Anaheim is 16-5-3 as the host this season. The Ducks had lost four straight in the series with the Devils before posting a 3-2 overtime win in New Jersey on Dec. 20 of last season. Anaheim hopes to halt a two-game slide on home ice against the Devils tonight. Peter Budaj Jersey . Never caused problems. Never raised a ruckus. Never got sick or hurt while frolicking in the fields of Claiborne Farm in Paris, Ky. Ryan Callahan Jersey .Y. - Islanders forward Anders Lee has been fined $2,286 by the NHL for elbowing St. http://www.authentichockeyshoplightning.com/customized .com) - In the absence of Dwight Howard, Donatas Motiejunas had a career night to keep the Houston Rockets winning streak alive. NEWARK, N.J. -- Devils coach Pete DeBoer has been looking for one of his goalies to get hot and take over the majority of the playing time. Marty Brodeur gave DeBoer a clear answer Saturday night with one of his best games of the season. Dainius Zubrus scored two goals in the third period and Brodeur made 33 saves, leading the New Jersey Devils past the Tampa Bay Lightning, 3-0. "Its exactly what we needed at the right time," DeBoer said of Brodeur. "That game (Friday, 3-2 loss to the Penguins) night took a lot out of us and I knew the difference was going to be the goaltending." Brodeur earned his third shutout of the season and 124th of his career. "I know for me, its always been hard not to be there all the time," Brodeur said. "Its the way it is when you have two guys who can play. It always makes decisions difficult." Jaromir Jagr assisted on both goals to raise his assist total to 1,024. Damien Brunners seventh goal had broken the scoreless tie in the second period. "It was a really nice pass and it doesnt happen a lot these days," Brunner said. "I was able to generate some speed and Geli (Eric Gelinas) made a great pass." Jagr skated behind the net and passed to Zubrus on doorstep of the crease for the goal at 6:44 of the period. Then, at 9:36, Jagr put a backhand shot on goal and Zubrus was there to knock in the rebound for his seventh goal and a 3-0 advantage. Brodeur came up with two of his best saves in the third to thwart the Lightning. First, he turned away a breakaway chance with a pad save on Nikita Kucherovs shot. Then he smothered a point-blank shot by J.T. Brown. "I have no clue," when asked how he made thee save on Kucherov. Chris Kunitz Jersey. "I didnt feel it and didnt know what it was. I got lucky." Brunner scored at the 15:37 mark. Rookie defenceman Eric Gelinas made a pass up the middle to Brunners stick, just before the blue line. Brunner got between two defenders for a break on goal, deked to his left and then pushed a forehand past Lightning goalie Anders Lindback. Mark Fayne was credited with an assist. The Lightning put pressure on Brodeur in the second period, outshooting the Devils 14-5. Before Brunners goal, Brodeur had Martin St. Louis muttering to himself in the second period after the Devils goalie foiled a scoring chance by the Lightnings star. St. Louis received a pass in front and wristed a high shot from the point that Brodeur managed to grab out of the air with his glove. "Marty was Marty tonight, for sure," St. Louis said. "I didnt get a lot of wood on it and I was frustrated. It was a good save. We were surging and had chances, but they got the second goal, that made it tough." In the first minute of the third period, Brunner was denied a second goal when Lindback came up with a big save on a shot from the right circle. NOTES: The Devils were 3 for 3 in penalty kills vs. the Lighting, giving them the best penalty kill percentage in the NHL .933 (42 of 45). ... Tampa Bay star Steve Stamkos joined his teammates for the morning skate at the Prudential Center on Saturday, 33 days after breaking his leg in a collision with a goal post. "My 4-week X-ray looks good. Im just trying to progress," said Stamkos in a video on the Lightning website. Stamkos had 14 goals and 23 points in 17 games before the Nov. 11 injury sustained in Boston. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Ven 27 Juil - 04:56 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 27 Juil - 04:56 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les étangs de la tanche Index du Forum » les étangs de la tanche » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation